I have very exciting news today. Kay Kauffman, author and blogger extraordinaire, nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Here are the rules:
- Link the award to the person who gave it to me (click on Kay’s name above to visit her awesome blog)
- Answer questions about myself (see below)
- Nominate ten bloggers for the award
- Link my nominees to this post, comment on their blog, and let them know about the award.
I hereby nominate the following amazing bloggers:
- Gregory A Hart
- Lisa L Wiedmeier
- Gerry McCullough
- Jessica L. Degarmo
- Michel Prince
- E.B. Black
- John Lucas Hargis
- Laura Diaz
- Melanie Dent
- Joleene Naylor
Before I move on to the Q & A, I’d like to encourage my readers to check out the amazing blogs listed above.
- What is your favorite Christmas movie? It’s a Wonderful Life is my favorite grown-up movie and Year Without a Santa Claus is my favorite kid movie.
- What is your favorite flower? Tulips.
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic beverage? Anything with caffeine. Well, almost. I like mocha frappuccinos. Mmmm.
- What is your passion? Writing.
- What is your favorite time of year? Autumn. October is my favorite.
- What is your favorite time of day? That’s an easy question to answer on a Monday. 5:00. That’s what time I escape from the day job.
- What is your favorite physical activity? Walking. But, not this summer. It’s too hot. I guess I could combine question 5 and 7 by saying, I like walking in autumn.
- What is your favorite vacation? This one’s a toughie. I haven’t taken many vacations. As a kid, we used to spend summers at my grandma’s in Ohio. As an adult, vacations have been few and far between. I went to visit my oldest son in San Diego back in March, but since I didn’t have my whole family with me, I can’t say it was my favorite. But, it was pretty great.
Because I’m a nerd, here’s a bright and sunny song: