Hello, everyone! I certainly hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving festivities. I had a wonderful day with family. It’s always nice to be reminded of how much I have to be thankful for. Today, I’m thankful to the brilliantly talented Sophie Tallis for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award.
Here are the rules for the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Include the blog award logo in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Provide 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know you have done so.
- I have two cats, Pouncer and Pixel, who are absolutely the cutest little bundles of fluff ever.
- I have an aversion to newspaper print and try to avoid touching newspapers at all costs.
- I am a coffee junkie!
- I hate shopping (yes, I even hate shoe shopping in case you’re wondering)
- I own Crocs in several different colors and styles and I even wear them out in public, including to my book signing.
- I changed my blog background for the holidays.
- I’m writing a book that’s so secret, it isn’t listed on my Works in Progress section on my website.