I’m happy to announce that I am the recipient of The Flight of Fantasy Award which has been newly created by the brilliant and immeasurably talented Sophie Tallis. Her blog is celebrating its one-year anniversary. Please do stop by and visit.
Here are the official rules for The Flight of Fantasy Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 11 things about yourself (it’s a Spinal Tap thing!), including why you love fantasy and your first or favourite fantasy book.
- Nominate 7 bloggers for this award and link to them. (If you want to link back to me as well, that would be lovely but isn’t required!)
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Eleven random facts about ME:
- I love fantasy because it’s the ultimate escape.
- As a child, I hardly ever read fantasy. My favorites were Benji and Little House on the Prairie.
- My favorite fantasy series for grownups is Lord of the Rings.
- My favorite fantasy series for younger folks is Harry Potter.
- I haven’t seen the final Twilight movie yet.
- I haven’t read Fifty Shades of Grey.
- My favorite new fantasy book is White Mountain by Sophie Tallis
- My favorite comedic fantasy author is Will Macmillan Jones.
- My favorite new YA fantasy author is Lisa Wiedmeier.
- My favorite new Paranormal Romance author is Michel Prince.
- I had purple hair when I was in high school.
My seven nominees for The Flight of Fantasy Award:
- Maegan Provan
- Tori Barrow
- Gregory A Hart
- Jade M Phillips
- Ted Cross
- Misty Harvey
- Teigr Princess, Kira Morgana
Please stop by Sophie’s Blog and check out her list of nominees. I’m proud to count many of these amazing authors among my friends and urge you to visit their blogs.