I’ve been nominated for the second time (or third and fourth, depending on how you look at it) for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. On January 20th, I was nominated by Tallulah Rose and Virginia Nelson. This time around, I’ve been nominated by my good friend Melanie Dent, author of the popular Lynchcliffe Chronicles, and by Gerry McCullough, highly respected author of Danger Danger, Belfast Girls, among many other wonderful novels.
Please do check out these fabulous authors:
I would also urge you to stop by and visit the author who nominated Gerry. Her name is Jane Risdon and her blog is amazing!
Part of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award involves stating seven facts about yourself. You can read my answers in my previous post. I’m not sure if I can come up with another unique list of facts (I’m pretty boring), but I’ll try:
- I have a Grumpy Cat coffee mug
- I rarely drink alcoholic beverages
- I hate pancake syrup
- I’m very clumsy. When I was a kid, I was always getting hurt and breaking bones. Even as an adult, I trip over my own feet or drop my car keys at least once a week.
- As a kid, my favorite color was green, but now that I’m older, my favorite color is purple.
- I love Crocs and have them in several colors and styles.
- I love to sing in the car; however, my captive audience (kids) seem to have no appreciation for my talents (or lack thereof).
Here are my nominees, some of whom have already been nominated for this award. Please stop by and visits these fantastic, informative, and entertaining blogs: