A Super Sweet Thank You to Bette A. Stevens for nominating me for the Super Sweet Blogger Award! Bette is the author of Pure Trash, an incredibly well-written and emotionally stirring story about growing up poor in the 1950s. You can check out her blog HERE to learn more about her books.
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
- Nominate a bakers’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
- Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
The 5 Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or Cake? Cookies…cake…that’s a toughie. I’m going to have to choose cake. There’s something very festive about cake, after all.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!
- Favorite Sweet Treat? I absolutely love Peppermint Mocha Frappuccinos from Starbucks.
- When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? All the time, but especially during the holidays.
- Sweet Nick Name? Sugar Pie.
Now for the Super Sweet Nominees…
- Joleene Naylor
- Donna Yates
- Kay Kauffman from Suddenly They All Died
- Kate Jack
- Jane Dougherty
- Christy Birmingham from Poetic Parfait
- Witchmag’s Boekenplank
- Jumbled Writer
- M T McGuire
- Sophie Tallis
- Susan Finlay
- Melissa Janda
- Guinevere and Libertad Tomas
I could double or triple this list, but rules are rules. Thank you to all the super sweet readers who visit my blog. Grab your favorite sugary treat and visit the amazing bloggers I listed above.