I’m honored to be nominated for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Thank you, Joleene Naylor, for the nomination. If you’re not familiar with Joleene, she is a cover artist, talented photographer, blogger, and the author of the Amaranthine Series. You check check out her blog HERE.
Here’s how it works:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
1. You’re going on vacation to a deserted island and you get five things (besides toilet paper, food, and the essentials). What do you take? The box set of Harry Potter books, a notebook, pens, camera, and sunglasses.
2. What’s your favorite movie or TV show? Lately, I’ve been hooked on Criminal Minds.
3. What’s something you collect? Lighthouse-themed stuff.
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would stand up for myself more often.
5. Cats, dogs, or squirrels? Cats, but I love dogs too.
6. What’s a hobby people might not guess you have? Singing really loud when I’m alone in my car.
7. Do you roll or fold your socks (or just stuff them in the drawer)? Stuff ’em.
8. What is the closest object on your right? My Kindle.
9. If you could be known for only one thing, what would it be? I’d like to be known as someone who has had a positive impact on others.
10. If you were a ghost, who would you haunt? I have a list here somewhere… Do I have to pick just one person?
It’s always hard for me to narrow down a list of nominees. I know some of you participate in awards and others do not. If you have the time or the inclination to participate, that’s great. If not, I totally understand. Here’s my list of nominees:
I highly encourage you to visit my nominees’ excellent blogs!
And, finally, here are ten questions for my nominees to answer on their own blogs:
- When did you begin writing?
- What writing project are you most proud of?
- What are you working on right now?
- What is your ideal writing retreat?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is your favorite animal?
- Favorite song?
- Favorite color?
- Favorite beverage?
- If you could make any law you wanted, what would it be?
Thank you again, Joleene, for your nomination. And thank you to all my nominees for being totally awesome bloggers!